As a full stack developer at Adhance you will be a jack of all trades and given a wide range of challenges. Your role will range from developing completely new stand alone features to the program to spotting bugs reported by tech support and cleaning them up.
What your day could consist of:
- Tight quick SCRUM based and Trello organized management meetings
- Creating and improving new features in Adhance.
- Quickly eliminating reported bugs in the system.
- Working with a tight knit team of results oriented "get s%#t done" engineers to create rapid lean improvements .
- Brainstorming your own cool features and projects on your own a bringing them to life (see flow Fridays on our about/jobs page).
What is needed:
- Deep understanding of Java, Jersey, Hibernate SpringMVC, AngularJS, Bootstrap.
- A strong sense of style and desire to make the UX exciting
- A teamwork and result based attitude.
- The ability to work without tight management and self motivation to make the Adhance awesome
- A genuine interest in marketing and understanding our customers goals beyond just functionality.